Approval process: if error due to lack of approvers on the Risk Evaluation process, the process should unlock the Field.
Steps to Reproduce:
These steps can start from any REO (Risk enabled Object)
- The current REO's are: Assets, Applications, Business Objective (BO), Business Process (BP, Organization Contexts (OC)
For the purpose of the STR's I will use the BO object
- Navigate to BO - open an instance of BO
- Go to risks
- Create a risk, choose a risk type and save
- Go to subpage "Evaluation Planning" and set Status to Completed - save
- Note: Do not set 'to be approved by'
- Go to process tab and click on the messages (Yellow Warning) icon
- The message will say - BPM-0534: No resources selected for attribute(s): rcm_bo_risk.approvers.
Note: The REO appropriate Approval process needs to be validated and active
- There is one process per object, for business objectives the process id is rcm_risk_bo_evaluation_approval
- The process kicks off automatically (as long as it is active/validated)
- Create a new Risk (same steps as before), ensure you enter at least one resource in the 'to be approved by' attribute
- Set status to completed
- Delete the Risk evaluation without approvers:
From the Risk list page, check the record to be deleted and click the delete icon.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, GRCMKB, GRCM20KnownIssues, GRCM20open, GRCM-3679