This document will identify the minimum requirements to allow the CCI subsystem to become operational.
The following steps cover basic installation of CCI services. These steps assume that ENF has already been installed. If necessary, install ENF before preceding with the following steps:
- Install the CCI FMID CW42100.
- Install the CCI DCM (CAS9DCM3) into the ENF database. Run the CAS9DB utility with the INST control option to accomplish this task.
- Update CCIPARMS member in the OPTLIB referenced within the ENF procedure to include, at minimum, the following statement
SYSID(nnnnnnnn) /* any 1-8 character unique name */
- Update the ENF procedure so that the CCIPARM symbolic is uncommented, and the DD statement concatenated along with ENFPARMS DDname has been uncommented.
- Start or recycled the ENF address space to allow CCI to initialize. If all has been setup properly, a CAS9626I message indicating the CAICCI Subsystem is Operational will be generated.