Login page is not coming up. It just spins.
PPM not coming up in the browser.
Browser error: "The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request."
There is a deficiency in memory due to the PPM configuration in which one more more of the following will occur:
- If set to DEBUG logging, this can cause valuable information to be lost so it will need to be turned off or set to ERROR only.
- User action tracing is active.
- The app or bg system logs will show:
<-- Wrapper Stopped
WARNING: The web application [niku] appears to have started a thread named [ProcessEngineMonitor] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak. Stack trace of thread:
- The properties.xml file/CSA will display a deficiency in the applicationServer and/or backgroundServer
Check the JVM parameters for affected service and compare it to how much available RAM is available on the server.
1. Edit the parameters to match that of the server properties in terms of RAM configured.
2. Run the commands:
- service status all
- admin general upload-config
- service stop start app bg beacon nsa
3. Check if issue with the PPM service is resolved.
If not, please contact Broadcom Support support for further assistance.