CA TPX is certified for each release of the operating system, z/OS or z/OS.e. This document describes how to access the information required for your version of the operating system.
Compatibility information for CA TPX is available on Support Online as soon as IBM announces the General Availability (GA) of a new version of the operating system. You can find this information by following this navigation:
- From the main Support Online page, select "Compatibilities" (found along the left side).
- On the next page, on the right under Mainframe Environments, select "z/OS Compatibility".
- On the next page, select "Network Management and Session Management".
- The resulting page contains a table with all of the products in this group. Scroll to the row for CA TPX.
- There is one line for each version of z/OS. Select the Solution # that corresponds to your version of the operating system.
- You will be presented with a page listing the information fix, for example "Z/OS x.xx UPGRADE FOR CA TPX". Click on this link for full details of the certified release of CA TPX and any additional fixes that may be required.