How to reset the siteminder super user password?
Article ID: 53915
CA Single Sign On Secure Proxy Server (SiteMinder)
CA Single Sign On SOA Security Manager (SiteMinder)
CA Single Sign-On
If you want to change the siteminder super user password then choose either of the following tools:
- SiteMinder Policy Server Management Console.
- Run smreg -su <new password>
smreg is a tool delivered with policy server binaries.
- Open the the Policy Server Management Console.
- Click on the Super User tab.
- Enter old password.
- Enter new password and confirmation.
This has been incorporated into the documentation. Please visit
docops.ca.com for your version for updated information