If you need to modify the Administrative User Directory settings that were specified in the Directory.xml following an R12 WAMUI install, please follow these instructions to enable and utilize the IDMMANAGE tool to export, modify, and re-import the Administrative User Directory settings for the WAMUI.
- Enable IDM Manage tool.
- Open the web.xml file for your application server.
- <WebLogic>/user_projects/domains/<Domain Name>/applications/IdentityMinder.ear/management_console.war/WEB-INF/web.xml
- Find the Enable init-param, which is part of the AccessFilter <filter> section, and change the value to "true".
- Start (or restart) the application server.
- Visit the following URL: http://url:port/idmmanage
- Select Directories (sometime you need to click twice).
- Select the CA SiteMinder Web Access Manager User Directory.
- Export the directory and modify the resulting XML file with the changes you want to make.
- Return to IDM Manage and Update the CA SiteMinder Web Access Manager User Directory with your modified XML file.