ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Why does one of my Scalability Servers show up as 'Unclassified' in the DSM Explorer?
Article ID: 53310
CA Client Automation - Asset Management
CA Client Automation - IT Client Manager
CA Client Automation
This may happen due to improper registration of the Scalability Server with the DSM Domain Manager. Please follow the instructions below to correct the problem.
Client Automation - Any Versions.
- Delete the Unclassified Scalability Server from the DSM Explorer.
- Run the following commands on the Scalability Server:
- cserver unregister
- caf setserveraddress localhost
- cserver config -h <new_manager> -j
- cserver register -a
- Recycle CAF on the Scalability Server using CAF STOP and CAF START.