Page label not proper for the list page of a subobject of another subobject
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to CA PPM as admin user.
- Create a Master Object as A.
- Create another Object B, as Sub-object of A.
- Create another Object C, as Sub-object of B.
- Go to Home --> Custom Objects --> A List
- Create an instance of Object A.
- Name that instance of Object A as A1.
- Go to the properties page of A1.
- Click on the Properties Drop down and click on B List.
- See the Label of the page: "A: A1 - B List - Properties"
- Create an instance of Object B and name it as B1.
- Go to properties page of B1, and click on Properties drop down list.
- Click on C List, to view the List page for Object C instance.
- The label of the page is: "A: A1 | B: B1 - B Properties"
Expected result: The label should be "A: A1 | B: B1 | C List - Properties"
Actual result: The label is having the title as "A: A1 - B List - Properties", which is not right and confusing