Clarity: How to change the field name on a Project Power Filter drop down list?
Article ID: 53207
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- Go to Administration Tool/CA Clarity Studio/Objects.
- In Object Name enter 'Project' and Filter. Once found, open Project object.
- Click on Views and find Project Filter. Click on [Fields].
- Once there, choose display 'Available' That will produce a list of all available Attributes.
- Find the Filter Label you want to change and change it. Submit.
- Go back to Application/Projects and click on [Build Power Filter].
- In Object field select 'Project' and in the Field drop-down list check that the name has been changed. Keywords: CLARITYKB, studio, app admin, configure, personalization.
Release: NCSVCS05900-8.1-Clarity-Service Connect-for MS-SQL