When running the Resource Time Review by Manager report using Advanced Reporting, actuals show in the wrong day if Time Reporting Periods in the report output have different intervals. (example, one time reporting period runs from Wednesday through Saturday and the next time Time Reporting Period runs from Sunday through Saturday.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add one team member to the project on the team tab
3. Ensure the project, resource, team member, and task are all open for time entry, and track mode of the project and resource is PPM
4. Create a task with Start Date 6/1/16 and Finish Date 6/30/16 and assign the resource added in Step 3 to the task
5. Go to Home->Timesheets and filter for all open timesheets for the resource assigned the task in step 5. For both the time periods of 6/1/16 – 6/4/16 and 6/5/16 – 6/11/16 in different intervals to compare the differences
a. Click the Timesheet icon next to the 6/1/16 – 6/4/16 Timesheet
b. Click Add Task, select the task created above and click Add to add the task to the Timesheet
c. Enter 4 hours for 6/1, 8 hours for 6/3
d. Submit the timesheet for approval than Approve it
e. Click the timesheet icon next to the 6/5/16 – 6/11/16 Timesheet
f. Click ‘Add Task’ and select the task created in step 5. For 6/6, enter 6 hours, and for 6/9/16, enter 9 hours
g. Submit the timesheet for approval, then approve it
6. Wait 5 minutes, then run the Post Timesheets job. (Once the job completes, check to make sure actuals are displayed at the task level)
7. Run the Load Data Warehouse job in incremental mode
8. In PPM go to Home->Advanced Reporting and search for the ‘Resource Time Review by Manager' report
9. Under Options:
a. Select the 'Populate Resource' check box and select the resource that time was submitted for above.
b. Under Time Period, select the following:
i. 6/1/2016 – 6/4/2016
ii. 6/5/2016- 6/11/2016
c. For 'Timesheet Statu's make sure Posted is selected
d. Click 'Apply' to generate the report data
This is caused by DE32126.
This issue is fixed in CA PPM 15.1 patch 7 and 15.3.