The solution shows how to locate online documentation that gives details of the scans and alarms available for MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, UNIX and Windows Insight Agents.
To access documentation for Unicenter Database Command Center:
- Open Database Command Center/Insight screen.
- Go to the top right corner of the screen and click Help (under the subheading Insight Help Systems).
- Click the link to Unicenter Insight for Distributed Databases Advisor Text (HTML).
- From the left side of the screen expand the required Knowledge Agent.
The sections on Scan types and Alarms appear.
- Expand these to see the scans and alarms available.
<Please see attached file for image>