How to Reset Administrator login password in Business Objects.
Article ID: 52931
SUPPORT AUTOMATION- SERVER
CA Service Desk Manager - Unified Self Service
CA Service Desk Manager
CA Service Management - Asset Portfolio Management
CA Service Management - Service Desk Manager
Steps to Reset Administrator password.
- Take a backup of the repository database.
- In the repository database, delete the record with OBJECTID 12 and 13 from the CMS_INFOOBJECTS5 table.
where objectid in (12,13).
- Restart the CMS, and the Administrator ID will be recreated with a blank password.
- Now Login again with Administrator user id and blank password.
- Go to "HOME", Select Users->administrator->scroll down to set the new password.