Is there a way to create a query or a report of the daily peaks of the software usage task and where in the query or report can I find it?
Article ID: 52757
CA Automation Suite for Data Centers - Configuration Automation
CA Client Automation - Asset Management
CA Client Automation - IT Client Manager
CA Client Automation
CA Client Automation - Remote Control
CA Client Automation - Asset Intelligence
CA Client Automation - Desktop Migration Manager
CA Client Automation - Patch Manager
CA Server Automation
- Open DSM explorer.
- Navigate to Menu bar then click on Tools and Click on DSM Reporter.
- Open DSM reporter
- Navigate to Report templates
- Select software
- Expand software usage statistics
- Select Usage Summary (days as you wish e.g.31days) by application
- Click on query [you can specify various applications]
- Then run the report.
Note: You can select the usage summary for xx number of days as per your requirement and 31 days are not the fixed days to run the report.