During maintenance or when services are down , users get the below message:
Unable to Connect
AHD4409 pdmweb is unable to connect with the webengine
Please contact your Service Desk administrator and verify that the CA Service Desk server is up and the webengine is running.
By following the below steps we can change the message accordingly.
- Go to NX_ROOT\Service Desk\bopcfg\www\wwwroot\html.
- Take a back up of the file noconnect.html.
- Open noconnect.html in a notepad and search for the below lines:
<h1>Unable to Connect</h1>
<b>AHD4409 pdmweb is unable to connect with the webengine</b>
<p>Please contact your Service Desk administrator and verify that the CA Service Desk server is up and the webengine is running.</p>
- Here change the messages accordingly and save the file.
NOTE: This form can only be loaded from /CAisd/html - pdmweb has no
* way to determine if a site/mods version exists. Therefore, if
* you customize this form, place your modified version in BOTH
* bopcfg/www/wwwroot/html AND site/mods/www/wwwroot/html. The
* version in bopcfg is the one that is actually used; the version
* in site/mods serves as a backup in case the bopcfg version is
* replaced by a patch or a new release.
- Hence changes need to be saved under both bopcfg and site/mods.
- Please make the changes on a test machine and verify before making it on production.