The following document details all possible error messages that can be generated by TLI logging on the webagent.
TLI logging is enabled by setting the environment variable: SM_TLI_LOG_FILE to the logfile name.
Will create files named my_tli_log-[number] in the mylog folder.
Possible error messages:
- Request size too large: %d.
- Failed to allocate %d bytes.
- Could not create %d byte buffer.
- Can not serialize %d bytes in %d byte buffer.
- Can not un-serialize %d bytes from %d byte buffer.
- Starting initialization.
- Finished uninitializating.
- Unless a problem occurs most logs will show "Starting initialization" on line one and "Finished uninitializating" on line 2.
- Any logs with more than 2 lines indicate that TLI errors occurred and should be investigated.
- Logs with only 2 lines can be discarded.
- Logs with only 1 line should be kept until the "Finished uninitializating" message is written.