eHealth for Voice
Microsoft SQL Server Startup failure
(Legacy KB ID CNC TS21931 )
This problem occurs because the password for the SQL Server startup service account or the SQL Server Agent startup service account is not correct. This problem can occur when the password for the account is changed but the password information was not updated for the SQL Server service or the SQL Server Agent service.
3. Double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Services.
4. Use one of the following steps based on your instance type:
For a default instance of SQL Server, double-click MSSQLServer, and then click the Log On tab.
For a named instance of SQL Server, double-click MSSQL$YourInstanceName, and then click the Log On tab. Replace YourInstanceName with the actual name of the SQL Server instance.
For a default instance of SQL Server Agent, double-click SQLAgent, and then click the Log On tab.
5. Type the correct password in the Password and Confirm password textbox, and then click OK.
6. Start up the SQL Server Service
7. Startup the SQL Server Agent