ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
CA Directory r12 - Licensing Requirements
Article ID: 52148
SINGLE SIGN ON - LEGACY
CA Data Protection (DataMinder)
CA User Activity Reporting
What are the Licensing Requirements for CA Directory r12?
- CA Directory r12 SP1 no longer ships with LIC98.
- CA Directory installs as an Enterprise product per default.
- If you don't see any Licensing messages then your product is licensed - or you are running Dxserver as an embedded product.
- The Enterprise Component Code for DXserver is 2EIR.
- DXserver is the only eTDir component that checks for a valid License.
- The DXserver license is based on the number of CPUs on your computer.
- The following products install CA Directory as an embedded Product: eTAdmin, eTSSO, eTWAC, eTIAM, and embedded eIAM.