To create a SPECTRUM Service Desk ticket template:
1. From the Service Desk server home page, select the Service Desk tab.
2. Select File -> New Issue. The Create New Issue window opens.
3. In the Create New Issue window, enter spectrum in the Affected End User field.
4. (Optional) You can configure the integration to assign all Service Desk tickets created by SPECTRUM to a specific troubleshooter by default. To do this,
a. Click the Assignee link. The Analyst List page opens.
b. Search for the contact name of the person you want to set as the default troubleshooter.
c. Click the link in the Name column of the desired troubleshooter. The troubleshooter is added to the Assignee field as the default.
5. Select the Template tab at the bottom of the Create New Issue page.
6. Enter SPECTRUM_TEMPLATE in the Template Name field. You can optionally enter a description for this template in the Description field.
7. Click Save to save the template.
Release: SPPREM05900-9.1-Spectrum-Infrastructure Manager-Premium Suite