If we build a package with more than 1 element in it, we get the following error:
The IEC070I 104-204 error is telling us that the Package file is out of space and no more volumes are available:
Specific information for this return code: No more volumes are available on which to allocate space (no more candidate volumes).
1. Delete or Archive off old Packages
2. Run the CSIQJCL BC1JRPKG job to reorg the file and if necessary expand the data set.
Go to the CA Documentation site --- https://docops.ca.com
• Logon using your email address and CA Support Online password
• In the Select Product drop down box, search for Endevor and select the appropriate version
• In the Table of Contents on the right, go to :
- File Definition and Maintenance
- How to Maintain Files
- Expand or Compress Package Data Sets