1. Launch the Event Configuration Editor
2. Find and select the 0x1030a event
3. Create a copy of the 0x1030a event and make a note of the new Event ID
4. Remove the alarm assertion from the 0x1030a event
5. Create an Event Rate or Event Rate Window event rule on the 0x1030a event. Choose the number of occurrences, set the time interval and select the Event ID created in step 3 as the event to generate.
6. Update the SpectroSERVER Event Cache.
The following is an example of how the new EventDisp entry would look like if the an Event Rate Counter rule were configured to generate event 0xfff00000 if 5 Authentication Failure events (0x1030a) occurred within 10 seconds.
0x1030a E 50 R CA.EventRateCounter, 5, 10, "0xfff00000 -:-"