How to globally modify SPECTRUM DCM Timeout (or any other attribute)
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. From the Locator Tab, select Devices->All Devices
3. Select all the device models listed in results window.
4. Right click to bring up the menu on the result set and select Utilities->Attribute Editor
5. Select SNMP Communication-> DCM Timeout (ms) bring it over to the attribute to be set.
6. Enter 5000 and check set as default box.
7. Enter Apply button.
If the model type default option is not selected, any new models will not get the new value setting.
Of course, great care should be taken when using this. Only Administrators should do this.
NOTE: As always, whenever possible, it is best to test changes on a test server before implementing in production.
Please reference the "OneClick Attribute Editor" section of the documentation for more information.