SPECTRUM OneClick users losing connection to SpectroSERVER and unable to log back into OneClick.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space errors seen in the $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/stdout.log (Windows) or $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs/catalina.out (Solaris/Linux) files on the OneClick system.
Try increasing the initial and max heap size values in the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/oneclick.jnlp file.
1. Login to the OneClick URL as an ADMIN user
2. Click on the Administration link
3. Click on the OneClick Client Configuration link
4. Set the "Minimum Client Memory Usage (Megabytes) field to 256 or higher
5. Set the "Maximum Client Memory Usage (megabytes) to 2048 or higher
6. Click on the Save button
If the problem persists, try increasing the values again to 1024/4096 respectively.
If the problem persists after increasing again, please contact CA SPECTRUM Support.