How to override DNS lookups for SPECTRUM/eHealth integration for the EEM server
Release: Any version of Spectrum integrated with eHealth
This procedure can be implemented to eliminate the lag time caused by excessive DNS lookups. This will stop them from happening in the first place.
1. Stop the tomcat process on the Spectrum OneClick system
2. Copy the $SPECROOT/tomcat/webapps/spectrum/WEB-INF/ehlth/config/mapping-overrides.xml file to the $SPECROOT/custom/ehlth/config directory
3. Edit the $SPECROOT/custom/ehlth/config/mapping-overrides.xml file
4. Uncomment the "landscape-override" tag section by removing the "<!--" before the "<landscape-override>" open tag and removing the "-->" after the "</landscape-override>" closing tag.
5. Insert the ip address of the eHealth server in the <topology-ip> tag:
6. Insert the FQDN of the eHealth server in the <url-host-address> tag:
7. Insert the http port of the eHealth server in the <url-port> tag:
8. Save the changes
9. Start the tomcat process