Process auto start upon condition based on "% complete" attribute is not working
Process will not work in any stage if we have %complete attribute in conditions :pre-condition, post condition
1. Create a process based on project
2. in Start options: select Auto start: Update
3. Set condition as "Project % Complete = 20"
4. Connect start to finish
5. Validate and activate process
6. Create a project and update % complete ==20
The field is a percent field so the values are stored as a percentage and need to be compared as such.
The expression is:
project.percent_complete == .2
It is displayed as:
Evaluated Expression( Project % Complete = 0.2 )