When clicking on "Related ticket" link on Service Catalog and Unified Self-Service nothing happens and a blank window appears.
The following error appears in view.log and error.log:
ERROR [WR_44564970] [http-bio-8443-exec-16] [CPortal] Error occurred in getSDMClientURL:
The PKI certificate being used is old and expired. In Service Desk Manager server the pdm_pki has been run to create a new PKI certificate, causing the previous certificate to expire.
1) Go to Background server
2) Open a command prompt on the Server and run the following command to generate a new PKI Certificate.
pdm_pki -p CASM_POLICY -f
3) Do a failover
4) Restart app server
5) Go to the standby server (which was the background and has the new pki file)
6) Copy the file to the each Catalog server and go to catalog UI go to Administration > Configuration > CA Service Desk > Enable PKI = Yes
7) In Hostname area set the hostname of each App server(s). If using load balancer then type here the load balancer URL.
8) Update the certificate in USS Server(s). See https://comm.support.ca.com/kb/Error-The-system-was-unable-to-log-you-in-Please-make-sure-the-provided-credentials-are-right/KB000005093
how to configure Service Desk and Service Catalog integration so that to open service desk ticket link within a catalog request correctly
Error: "The system was unable to log you in. Please make sure the provided credentials are right."