A list of action items are displayed in a custom defined portlet. This portlet contains a link to the Action Item Details page. When a user changes the status of an action item in Action Item Detals page then clicks the Submit button, the custom portlet displays the Error 501 message
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a custom portlet
- XOG in the attached file "lookup.xml"
- Add the 4 custom attributes to the project object
Code:mp_fiscal_yr, Name: Fiscal Year, Format : string
Code:mp_category, Name: Category. Format : string
Code:mp_project_brand, Name: Brand. Format : lookup (The associated Brand lookup is in the XOG)
Code:seq_number_of_skus, Name: Seq / # of SKUs. Format : number
- XOG in the attached file "portlet_metro_actionitem.xml"
- Add the portlet (id = metro_actionItem_prtlt) to the overview page.
- Define a process that sends AI to Administrator
- Go to Admin tools -> processes -> click "New" button
- Enter required information: Process Name = "process1" Process ID = "process1"
- Process Definition: Objects (Primary Object = "Task", Linked Object - attribute = "Project" )
- Process Start Options -> Start option = "On-demand"
- Create Manual action in Start step
- Process Definition: Start Step-> Action -> click "New" button
- Enter requested information: Action Name = "test"; Actions = "test"; Subject="test"; Assignees = "Admin " -> click "submit"
- Set up post-conditions of the start step
- If (Action Item.Start.test Number of assignees with Status Open = 0) Then Go to=Finish
- Process Validation: click "Validate All and Active"
- Create a new project and task
- Go to the Portfolio Management -> Project -> click the "New" button
- Enter required information (Project Name = "pr1", Project Code = "pr1") and click the "Save" button
- Go to Team - Staff and add Administrator
- Go to Tasks - Task List and create a new task (Name = "task1") then click "Save" button
- Assign Administrator to this task
- Open Project "pr1"-> Task "task1" -> Processes Tab and kick off the "process1"
- Go to the Overview page and check the portlet (id=metro_actionItem_prtlt) : you should see the AI on the list
- Apply a filter to the list of action items.
- Click on the link and change the status in "Action Items Details" page (any change)
- Click "Submit" button
Expected Result: The Clarity should go back to the custom defined portlet (id=metro_actionItem_prtlt)
Actual Result: the Error 501 appears
The workaround is not defined.
Status / Resolution:
This issue has been documented as CLRT-48061 and is fixed in 12.0.5.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-48061, clarity8open, clarity12open.