The time period for a timesheet is displayed incorrectly in Action Items. The end date as one day later than it should be.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a user
- Go to the Admin tool -> Resources and create a new user, "user1".
- Go to Application -> Resource Management-Resources-> open resource "user1" -> set up Track Mode = Clarity and "Open for Time Entry".
- Define the time reporting period
- Go to the Admin tool -> Time Reporting Period -> click the "New" button.
- Set up scale=Weekly; Start date = 02/02/2009; Finish Date = 01/31/2010 -> click submit.
- Define a process that sends an action item when the a status of a timesheet is changed
- Go to Admin tool -> Processes -> click "New" button.
- Enter requested information: Process Name = "timesheet" Process ID = "timesheet".
- Process Definition: Objects = timesheet.
- Process Start Options -> Start option = "Auto"; Start event = "Update".
- Create a Manual action in Start step.
- Process Definition: Start Step-> Action -> click "New" button.
- Enter requested information: Action Name = "test"; Actions = "Approve"; Subject="test"; Assignees = "Admin " -> click "submit".
- Set up a post-condition for the start step,
(Action Item.Start.test Number of assignees with Status Open = 0) Then Go to=Finish.
- Validate and activate the process.
- Submit a timesheet for "user1"
- Go to Home -> Personal -> Timesheets -> select "user1"timesheet for the week of 02/02/09 ending 02/08/09.
- Enter some data -> submit this timesheet.
- You should get AI with the details about the timesheet.
Expected Result: The time period in the action item should have an end date of 02/08/09 which matches the end date for the defined time period.
Actual Result: The period in the action item is incorrect. The end date is 02/09/09 which is one day later than the end date for the defined time period.
Status / Resolution:
This issue has been documented as CLRT-47347 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Technical Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-47347 , clarity12open, timesheet, process, time period, action item.