FTP2 batchjob fails with T01F2026I ACB OPEN FAILED FOR VLT ACCVLT15, ACB ERROR RC=5A, VLT RC=0D
FTP2 requires VTAM LUs. These are located in tcpaccess.LINK(ACCPOOL).
The error occurs when the LUs defined in the ACCPOOL module do not match those defined in VTAM.
- An Incorrect LINK library is first in he Linklist concatenation due to upgrade of the Operating System.
- Maintenance is added to SMP/E and all modules are copied to the LINK library used by the stack, overwriting the modified ACCPOOL.
- Upgrade from a prior release and the UMODPOOL has not been run to implement the correct LU's for your environment.
To correct the problem:
- The most immediate way of correcting the problem is to locate the correct LINK library and STEPLIB to that library in the FTP2 batchjob.
- Determine what occurred that caused the incorrect ACCPOOL module to be utilized and either revert to the correct LINK library, replace the default ACCPOOL with the correct version, or run the UMODPOOL usermod to implement the correct LU's.
If you are not sure how to correct the problem, please contact CA TCPaccess support for assistance.