Incidents will only show up for Time Tracking if the following items have been configured on the application:
Login as a Clarity Administrator user
- The Incident Category selected on the Incident record must be associated with a non-project investment (NPIO) Associate the Incident Category with an Investment:
- Create a non-project investment, such as an Application, Asset, Idea, Other Work, Product, Service.
- Navigate to Admin Tool > Incidents > Select the appropriate Incident Category.
- Click 'Associated Investments' link > Click 'browse' icon to add the NPIO.
- The application must have Open Time Reporting Periods.
- Admin Tool > Time Reporting Periods.
- Create 'Open' Time Reporting Periods.
- The end-user must have the following security access rights for entering Incident Effort (time)
(this is the minimum security rights needed for an end-user to enter time for Assigned Incidents)
- Admin Tool > Resources.
- Instance Right: Resource - Enter Time.
- Global Rights: Incidents - Access, Timesheets - Navigate.
- 4. The end-user's profile must be Open for Time Entry and Track Mode set to Clarity.
- Main Application > Resources > Select the appropriate resource.
- Update Open for Time Entry = true/checked and Track Mode = Clarity.
- Create a new Incident and assign to end-user.
- Main Application > Incidents.
- Click 'New' button > Complete required fields > Click 'Save' button.
- In the 'Assigned' field add the end-user to the Incident.
Login as the Timesheet End-user Assigned to the Incident
- End-user can now enter time on the Incident in the following locations:
- Main Application > Incidents > 'Assigned to Me' tab.
- Open the Incident Edit Layout page; the 'Enter Time' button appears as expected.
- Navigate to the Incident Effort Tab; the 'Enter Time' button appears as expected.
- Navigate to the Timesheets > Open a Timesheet > Click 'Add Incidents' button; the assigned Incident appears in the list.