"Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page" when viewing Initiated Process page of a custom object
- Log in a studio user
- Create a new custom "test_obj" sub-object of the Project object
- Create a new process "test_proc" and associate with custom object TEST
- Connect the Start step to the Finish step, then Validate and Activate the process
- Create a user "test_usr"
- Create a group "test_grp"
- Assign "test_usr" to "test_grp" (and preferably no other group in system)
- Give group "Process - Manage" instance permission on "test_proc" process
- Give group "Project - Edit" and "Project - test_obj - Edit" over OBS and descendants
- Create a new project and assign to OBS
- Click on "test_obj List" in project's properties menu
- Create a new test_obj instance
- Verify that you can click on the Processes tab of new custom object
- Log out
- Log in as "test_usr"
- Navigate to new project from step 10
- Click on test_obj List in properties menu
- Click on test custom object instance
- Click on Processes tab
Expected: You get to the Process Initiated tab page
Actual: Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator.
Give the group global rights for 'test_obj - View All'
This issue has been documented as CLRT-52823 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Technical Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, clarity12open, Error 401, process, initiated, page