The following error appears when testing the connection from Unified Self-Service to Service Desk Manager datasource:
The system was unable to log you in. Please make sure the provided credentials are right.
In addition to the previous error, the following error messages is logged in wrapper-tomcat.log:
javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Error: invalid login policy encryption
The certificate is old and expired. In Service Desk Manager server the pdm_pki has been run to create a new PKI certificate, causing the previous certificate to expire.
Follow the steps below to load the new PKI certificate into Unified Self-Service for Service Desk Manager:
1) Log into an SDM Server where you have the new pki file (CASM_POLICY.p12 file)
2) Open a browser and log into one USS node as casmadmin or similar > Settings > Datasources > Expand CA Service Desk Manager > click on "Upload Certificate" > Search for the CASM_POLICY.p12 file
3) Click on test connection > ensure test connection is successful and click Save.
4) If there are multiple USS nodes, repeat the step 1 to 3 for the other USS nodes.
Example of a successful connection:
How to configure the integration between Service Catalog and CA SDM: Doc KB000005697
How to configure Service Desk and Service Catalog integration so that to open service desk ticket link within a catalog request correctly: Doc kb000009839
USS auto integration with SDM failed: Doc kb000046066
If a new SDM policy file CASM_POLICY.p12 was created on the SDM server, follow below additional steps if the original steps above did not resolve the issue:
1) Restart SDM
2) Copy the correct CASM_POLICY.p12 file to USS node.
3) Stop USS,
4) Search for *.p12 in C:\Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP
5) There should be a CASM_POLICY.p12 file here: C:\Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP\shared\aquila_temp\10196
6) Move it over to a backup folder and delete the file
7) Restart USS
8) From a browser machine (copy the correct CASM_POLICY.p12 file to the browser machine first), try to configure the SDM data source again now with the correct CASM_POLICY file.