If any user is a participant or collaboration manager (not a team member) on specific project and tries to close the action item through Project - Collaboration- Action Items Tab he/she will gets an error but the action item status updates properly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a project.
2. Create a resource.
3. Add the resource in the project as a 'participant' and make him a collaboration manager.
4. Go to 'Collaboration' tab and click on 'Action Items' link.
5. Click 'New' button. Create new action item and assign it to the resource created in step 2.
6. Login out from Clarity and login to Clarity with the newly created resource's login credentials.
7. Open the project which is created in step 1.
8. Go to 'Collaboration' tab and click on 'Action Items' link.
9. Open the Action item which was created in step 5 by clicking on it.
10. Select 'Status' of action item as 'Done' and click on 'Submit' button.
Expected Result: Action Item should be updated without any error.
Actual Result: Action Item is getting updated with error 'Error 401'.
Error Message in Log file shows the following:
WARN 2010-09-16 12:10:13,213 [http-80-Processor9] caching.SecurityObjectCache
Invalid security object key: INVRECORDPAC
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.1.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-44172, clarity12resolved, clarity1211resolved.
Release: ESPCLA99000-12.1-Clarity-Extended Support Plus