When trying to activate an offline license for Agile Designer I am getting the following error message: Import CmAct failed: The specified parameter is invalid, Error 105.
It is possible that the license you are trying to import has the wrong extension type (not .WibuCmRaC) or is an invalid license.
CA Agile Requirements Designer (ARD)- Agile Designer
If after verifying that the license you are trying to import does have the format of 128-xxxxxxx.WibuCmRaC and you are still experiencing the error message, please try the following resolution:
1. Delete your current licenses and containers within CodeMeterCC.
- Directions to do this: https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1123134.html
2. Re-import the license container to CodeMeterCC.
- Directions to do this: https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1760837.html
3. Request and apply a new offline license.
- Directions to do this: https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1147813.html
If you experience any further issues, please open a support case by going to https://support.ca.com/us.html or http://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html.