Question marks are being displayed in the scoreboard for the count of tickets, it can be in a specific folder (node) or different folders, i.e. requests folder, this can occur for a particular user or a particular role.
The stdlog will capture an error similar to the following:
ERROR where.y 908 Parse error at : "......" (syntax error)
ERROR freeaccess.spl 7896 search_with_where: sync_fetch failed: AHD03053:incorrect Where clause: Parse error at : "..." (syntax error)
The store query used for the particular folder and role or user was not created correctly and it is not retrieving the expected data, this prevent to load data to the scoreboard and it will cause to display the question marks for the count of tickets.
1. Log in Service Desk with an administrator account.
2. In the Service Desk tab, select file > customize scoreboard.
3. Select the user or role accordingly and then the folder.
4. In the right pane click on "Node's Store Query" under the box "Update Selected Item".
5. Edit and fix the store query that is causing the issue.
6. Save the changes and try again.