After first TPXOPER RELOAD PROF=xxx, TPX displays message: MENORL01 Reload command completed successfully.
On any subsequent RELOAD, TPX displays: MENORL03 Profile not previously loaded - reload unnecessary.
This behavior is influenced by the SMRT Performance Parameter LOAD PROFILES AT STARTUP.
- With 'Load profiles at startup = Y', TPX loads user profiles into memory during startup.
- A RELOAD will load the ADMIN2 version of the specified profile into memory as soon as possible.
- If you have 'Load profiles at startup = N', TPX will load the user profile into memory when a user logs on requiring the profile.
- A RELOAD will simply delete the profile in memory. The next time a user logs on requiring this profile, TPX will load the profile from ADMIN2 into memory at that time.
- TPXOPER message after RELOAD: MENORL01 Reload command completed successfully
- If you enter another RELOAD command for this profile before any user logon has triggered a copy of the profile into memory, nothing happens because the profile is not currently loaded.
- TPXOPER message after RELOAD: MENORL03 Profile not previously loaded - reload unnecessary