How to test if eTrust Directory and iTechnology has been installed properly?
Article ID: 50395
CA IT Asset Manager
CA Software Asset Manager (CA SAM)
ASSET PORTFOLIO MGMT- SERVER
CA Service Management - Service Desk Manager
CA Workload Automation AE - Business Agents (AutoSys)
CA Workload Automation AE - Scheduler (AutoSys)
Workload Automation Agent
CA Process Automation Base
Checking for successful etrust install.
How to test if eTrust Directory and iTechnology has been installed properly
- Goto eTrust Directory installation folder. By default it is C:\Program Files\CA\eTrust Directory.
- Check the log files etrdir_install.log and etrdir_dxsetup_install.log to see if installation has been successful.
- Check if the following services are installed.
- eTrust Directory Administration Daemon - master
- Ingres Intelligent Database [EI]
The below services would be seen only if the EEM configuration has been run successfully during the installation and doesn't mean that the eTrust Directory wasn't successfully installed.
- eTrust Directory - iTechPoz-<hostname> (Embedded eTrust Directory DSA for the EEM LDAP repository.)
- eTrust Directory - iTechPoz-<hostname>-Router (Embedded eTrust Directory router DSA for the EEM LDAP repository that handles LDAP requests from other EEM components.)
- eTrust Directory SSL daemon - iTechPoz-Server (Embedded eTrust Directory SSL daemon that handles/ handshakes LDAP authentication/ encryption requests over SSL for the EEM LDAP repository.
- Check if the iTechnology iGateway 4.2 service has been installed and running successfully.
- Click on the https://<hostname>:5250/spin/main.csp and check if the CA iTechnology spin interface page is displayed.