Cannot login to EEM with error message:
CAUAJM_E_60246 Error authenticating the administrative user account
"EiamAdmin":EiamAdmin [EE_AUTHFAILED Authentication Failed]
[Authenticate Error: Authentication Failed]
The following procedure allows the EEM Administrator to reinitialize the EiamAdmin user's password when it is lost:
- Login as "root".
- Stop igateway by "$IGW_LOC/S99igateway stop"
- Edit the "iPoz.conf" file. By default it is under /opt/CA/SharedComponents/iTechnology
- Remove EIAMAdmin user's password by changing the following line:
- Restart igateway by "$IGW_LOC/S99igateway start"
- Login to http://servername:5250/spin/eiam as EiamAdmin with No passwords
- Reset EiamAdmin user's password in the GUI, Global, Configure, EEM Server, EiamAdmin Password