When the 'Missing Time' report is executed with the specific last date in the time period entered into the report parameter, no data is generated for the report.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Created a Project, and a task. Assigned a resource (that is active, open for time entry, track mode set to clarity, availability set to 8, calendar set to base calendar, assigned to a resource OBS) to the task. NOTE: Ensure the timeslices are configured correctly to cover the date ranges of the timesheets you will submit for this project.
- Submitted time sheets for this resource.
- Ran the Time Slicing and Datamart Extraction Job.
- Reports and Jobs > Select Missing Time Report.
- Set the mandatory fields (such as Report Name, Resource OBS, Status, Group By, Resource Type and Time Period).
- Set the time period on specific date and give the date as last day of any period i.e if a time sheet period is 3/23/10 to 3/31/10 then give 3/31/10 in the specific date field.
- Click Submit to run the report. NOTE: Ensure that you select Specific Date for Time Period.
Expected Result: The report should be generated with records.
Actual Result: No records are displayed in report.
Run the report with start date or any date in between start and end date.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-53337, clarity12resolved, clarity1210resolved, biar, bo.