Cost Plan Actuals show up when the row automatically shows up (check box geyed), but does not show up when the row is added for planning (check box open) Customer is using Group by Transaction Classes, but this issue could occur for any Group By TYPE with the following steps to reproduce.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create some Transaction classes (TC10, TC20)
- Create a Project with financial properties, staff members assigned to tasks
- Create some actual financial transactions with transaction classes already defined (TC10, TC20)
- Create a new cost plan > use 'populate plan' to create the plan
Configure the Cost Plan Detail view to show Actual Units and Actual Costs
The actuals show up ok as expected
- Create some new Transaction classes (TC11, TC12)
- Create some actual financial transactions on this project for (TC11, TC12)
- Update the existing cost plan or create a new cost plan using the 'populate plan' function
Expected Result: The TC11, TC12 rows should show the Actuals
Actual Result: The TC11, TC12 rows don't show the Actuals when the row is added to the plan for planning (check box on the row is open).
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC542313.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.1 Generic Patch. Reference TEC553491.
Resolved in Clarity 12.1.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-64429, clarity12resolved, clarity1213resolved, revmgr.