Model by IP UNKNOWN FAILURE Error
When you model a device by IP, the following error pops up:
Error creating the model in landscape <>:
Often the cause of this error is because the IP address being used is in the AutoDiscovery IP Exclusion List.
Check for the ip address in the IP Exclusion List:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the VNM model
3. Click on the Information tab
4. Find and expand the AutoDiscovery Control -> Modeling and Protocol Options subview
5. Check for the ip address in the IP Exclusion List
Please reference the "AutoDiscovery Control Subview" section of the documentation for more information.