Applies to: 13.0.0, 13.0.1
When creating a cost plan (New Manual Plan) for a project that has actuals, the TSV configuration "Other Times Scale" defaults to a time scale of Year, even when period type is Monthly and the TSV does show data in monthly time periods.
Cost plan detail views displays an Alert message: The time periods requested do not exist. Please try refreshing this page or resetting the start date in the Time Scale Value Column settings under the Configure action.
The left and right Time Scale scrolling arrows are not available, therefore it is not possible to scroll to earlier or newer time periods
Switching to a different cost plan view and switching back to Investment Currency View causes the warning to disappear but the left a right horizontal scroll arrows are still missing
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up Finance including Entity, active Monthly and Yearly financial periods, Transaction Class such as Travel, Resource Class such as Travel/Expense, Input Type Codes such as Labor and Non-Labor, Charge Codes such as Capital and Expense.
- Create a resource and financially enable it.
- Create a financially-enabled project starting on Dec/1/2011 and finishing on Mar/31/2012:
- make sure its Financial Status is open
- create a task and name it Expenses
- Navigate to Financial Management > Transaction Entry and create a transaction for this project:
Post this transaction to WIP and run the Import Financial Actuals job.
- Transaction Cost: 25,000 / Rate: 25,000
Configure cost plan details view to display Actual Units and/or Actual Cost via:
Studio > Objects > Cost Plan Detail > Views > Cost Plan Detail > Fields > Investment Currency View > Value Attributes.
Navigate to the previous project > Financial Plans tab and create a Cost Plan as New Manual Cost Plan:
Period Type: Monthly
Start Period: Dec/1/2011
Finish Period Mar/31/2012
Grouping Attributes: Charge Code
Important: Make sure you set the start period on the cost plan properties so that it was a period that started before or in the same month you posted actuals.
Save it and navigate to the Detail page.
Expected Result: Cost plan detail view displays without any message
Actual Result: Cost plan detail views displays warning: "The time periods requested do not exist...."
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-66260, clarity13resolved, clarity1310resolved, revmgr, Time-Scaled Value, FTP, Weekly, greyed out, checkbox, unplanned row, select.