Documents that have an extension of 'pptx' or 'docx' are not indexed and are not shown in the Advanced Search Results.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity System Administration (CSA) application for Server Maintenance
- Navigate to the Server > Documents and Search Tab
- Review the configuration and ensure that 'Use Synchronous Indexing' is configured
If this option is not checked, then be sure the 'Index contents and documents for searches' job is executed before performing searching activities
- Login to Clarity application
- Either in Knowledge Store or Project Documents, upload some files with different extensions
Such as 'myClarityDocument1.docx', 'myClarityDocument2.doc', 'myClarityPresentation3.ppt', 'myClarityPresentation4.pptx'
- Go to Advance Search and enter the search phrase 'myClarity' - check the option 'Include File Contents' > click 'Search' button
Expected Result: Documents with 'pptx' or 'docx' should appear in the search results
Actual Result: Documents with 'pptx' or 'docx' does not appear in the search results; only documents with 'ppt' or 'doc' appear
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-64758, CLRT-64099, CLRT-57730, clarity13resolved, clarity1310resolved