ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Restrict Access To 11.3 System Agent To Only The Managers Already In The agentparm.txt File
Article ID: 49150
CA Workload Automation AE - Business Agents (AutoSys)
CA Workload Automation AE - Scheduler (AutoSys)
Workload Automation Agent
If you wish to stop new Autosys instances from registering with a System Agent the procedure is as follows.
- Modify the agentparm.txt file
- In the agentparm.txt file locate this parameter:
- If is set to "false" then any instance can register with the System Agent
- If set to "true" then dynamic registration will be disallowed
- Any changes made in agentparm.txt will require a restart of the System Agent to take effect