This document explains the incorrect options of CA Business Intelligence installation.
The following are NOT supported with CA Business Intelligence (CABI) installation for ecoGovernance 3.x
- Installing CABI on a Domain Controller.
- Oracle Database is the only supported for CABI (despite product may work with others such MS SQL)
- Installing on a machine where the Windows default security settings given to the local Administrators group have been modified.
- Tomcat is the only supported web server (despite product may work with others such IIS)
- Installing from a network drive.
- Same CABI server cannot be used / shared for ecoGovernance and Clarity. In that case, you need a dedicated server for each product (one for ecoGovernance 3.x and another one for Clarity 12.x/13.x).