MSP Interface Install error: Specified Argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: entryValue
Article ID: 4892
CLARITY PPM FOR ITG
CLARITY PPM FEDERAL
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
When installing the MSP Interface, the following error is generated during the CA PPM Addin installation step. "Specified Argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: entryValue"
This is typically caused by a ClickOnce caching issue.
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
1. Clear the ClickOnce Cache
- Close all Outlook windows
- Click the Start button
- Search for %localappdata%\apps
- There should be a folder named 2.0, after creating a backup of this folder, delete this folder (this clears the ClickOnce cache)
2. Install the CA Clarity Addin component only by going to the addIn folder then double clicking setup.exe. (Should be in a file path similar to: C:\CA\PPM\CA PPM MSPInterface\addIn)