After applying SP6 to CABI r3, unable to change Infoview Preferences. A long error is received within the web browser which starts with:
Unable to compile class for JSP: An error occurred at line: 3 in the jsp file: /jsp/InfoView_Preference/preference.jsp warFilePath cannot be resolved to a variable
This is a known issue with SP6 and is addressed with a SAP hotfix.
- Download the CABI hotfix (cabi33sp1hotfix.zip) from ftp://ftp.ca.com/caproducts/CABI/CABI-3.x/boeXIR3_SP6/Windows
- Place the downloaded file on the CABI server and extract to a folder
- Open a command prompt and go to the folder the hotfix was extracted to. Run the following command:
- A log file, named cabi33sp1hotfix.log, will be created in the same directory.
- Clear web browser cache and login to Infoview and attempt to change Infoview Preferences. Error message should no longer appear and changing Infoview Preferences will be possible.
NOTE: There is no uninstall for this CABI fix pack so ensure to have a full system backup of the CABI server and CMS database.