This document details the process to switch CA Process Automation to use a 64 bit Java version, or to otherwise change the version of Java that Process Automation utilizes.
This requires that CA Process Automation was installed on a 64bit Operating system.
Steps to change the Java version to 64bit:
- Stop CA Process Automation
- Install 64bit JDK acquired from Java.com
- Update the CA\PAM\server\c2o\bin\c2osvcw.conf file to point at the 64 bit JDK:
- And change the following to wrapper_64:
- Start CA Process Automation