How to remove delete a router completely, dealing with licensing and discovery issues.
Article ID: 48856
APPLICATION DELIVERY ANALYSIS
CA Infrastructure Performance
On the RA Console:
- Stop the NetQoS Reporter/Analyzer Pump Service
- Delete the router within the RA Console remove via Administration > Physical & Virtual
- Run the following from the command prompt:
mysql -P 3308 reporter
delete from agent_definitions_deleted where routeraddress=inet_aton('<router IP address>');
On the Harvester server:
- Stop the following services:
- From a command prompt:
mysql -P3308 harvester
delete from routers where router=inet_aton('< router IP address>');
delete from interfaces where router=inet_aton('<router IP address>');
- Restart Harvester services
- Restart the NetQoS Reporter/Analyzer Pump Service on the RA Master Console.
Note: The device will be discovered in about 5 minutes, if you enable an interface than it will take about 15 minutes for that to show as licensed on the next pump cycle.
Release: RAIB1H99000-9.1-Network Flow Analysis-Interface Bundle-Hardware