Audit trail is blank for old and new values populated for dependent lookups
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a static "lookup_01" with a list of static values,
- Using NSQL create a dynamic lookup "lookup_02" so that the selection of the value is driven by the selection of the first lookup "lookup_01"
- Create 2 new attributes "Field One" and "Field Two" for an object, such as the Project object
- Use lookup "lookup_01" for "Field One", and "lookup_02" for "Field Two"
- For attribute "Field Two", create mapping to "Field One" under 'Lookup Paremeter Mappings" on its Object Attribute properties page
- In the object's Audit Trail page, add "Field Two" for audit upon Update
- Open an instance of the object, for example, a project, and navigate to a view where "Field One" and "Field Two" are configured
- Select a value for "Field One", then select a value for "Field Two", Save
- Select a different value for "Field Two", Save
- Examine the entries on Audit Trail tab for "Field Two"
Expected Result: There is a row for Attribute Name of "Field Two", Operation is "Update", both Old Value and New Value are shown with the values chosen from step 7 and 8
Actual Result: There is a row for Attribute Name of "Field Two", Operation is "Update", both Old Value and New Value are blank
CLRT-69366 : No plans to fix.
For more details please review the Customer Reported Defect Resolution Policy for Clarity.