During the startup of the Application Server, I am getting this error message:
CAUAJM_E_10127 CA WAAE Application Server cannot use port  as an auxiliary agent listener port because it has been configured through the CA Secure Sockets Adapter.
Port 7500 was set by error in the SSA configuration by running the $CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/bin/csamconfigedit command.
For example: $CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/bin/csamconfigedit port=7500 enablepmux=true
Result of this command is that file $CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/cfg/APPF-GLOBAL-7500 is present in that directory
CA-WAAE 11.3.6 on LinuxIt might happen on any other Unix platform
To resolve this problem, you have to
- stop all the CA-WAAE services with "unisrvcntr stop CA-WAAE"
- stop SSA with "$CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/bin/csampmux stop"
- remove file $CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/cfg/APPF-GLOBAL-7500
- start SSA with "$CSAM_SOCKADAPTER/bin/csampmux start"
- start CA-WAAE services with "unisrvcntr start CA-WAAE"